[AT] Dead list

mopr 340 mopr340 at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 13 20:24:07 PDT 2007

  Lew im getting better a little at a time, like I said in other email. Glad
to be able to get around without crutches. Ever try to carry a starter with
crutches or put hay fork on a tractor when ya cant put but 10% of your
weight on one foot ? I sent you an email and it bounced the other day it was
about bees so I sent it to your earthkink addy instead of through the list ?
Cant do much until this heals up, what is slow healing is the top where they
fillet it like a fish.
It has to be dressed about  twice a day with some expensive stuff. Has to be
kept wet so it dont make a scab I wonder why they didnt graft a peice of
skin from somewher to cover it  ? I got some of the high $ stuff on ebay at
a reasonable price. I will check out the wires and replace or bypass, since
its the same problem that I had with the diesel in it. And it only does it
when it wants to.
I dont think it has the wire to the points for starting just runs from
switch to the resistor  then to dist. Anyways it always starts easy I think
it would start with a crank I just never made one yet :-)
Thanks to everyone who answer this I will let yall know what I find out.
Kevin Mosier
Eddyville, KY