[AT] 560 starter short

mopr 340 mopr340 at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 13 19:51:53 PDT 2007

  Yes it is gas, lost a LOT of power going from the 301 diesel to 221 gas.
But what good is a tractor if it takes another tractor to get it running ?
Anyways it is the same starter that was on the diesel.
And I never thought about the wires, what I will do is run a jumper from
selenoid to switch and see if that cures the problem. Something keeps
telling me its in the selenoid or starter ? Since it ended up with the old
sel on it anyways, the starter man has gotten on the rocks real bad and
tightened the scews so tight that the bakelite (sp) just fell apart he
overtighten the screws. So I figure that I need to fix my stuff at home
instead of paying someone to get hi and ending up with the same thing I
started with.
The FOOT hey dont mash your feet ! This has been the worst thing I have ever
had to deal with.
The DR said to do what I wanted, so I get a pillow cover and duct tape it
over my foot then tape a sandal on. I got out and actually worked for a
couple days. That made the foot and leg swell up big time, the nurse come by
to drop off supplies and check it out. Wow to make a long story short I
ended up going to my regular DR who said blood clot. So off to the hospital
for a ultrasound of the whole leg 4 hours later said ok no blood clot and
not to do anything at all.  Well I still do a little Dr said it will never
quit hurting and wrote a scrtpt for 120 pain pills that cost 200 bucks.
Along with some other nerve pills that are supposed to ease nerve pain +
some sleeping pills.
Anyways I can walk and push the clutch ok, so I am doing ok. Just have to be
careful not to drop anything on it.
Kevin Mosier