[Farmall] Front jack stand

Dean Vinson dean at vinsonfarm.net
Fri Jul 13 13:28:50 PDT 2007

Mark, one other thing... you'd mentioned that front jack stand.  I had a
bunch of 4x4s to work with and figured the design out as I went along, but
the part I liked the best was the little platform on one side for the jack
itself.  I made it the right height for my jack to sit on and just clear the
frame, so I didn't need any other blocks under the jack.  Here's a couple of
pictures:

http://www.vinsonfarm.net/photos/front_jack_1.jpg
http://www.vinsonfarm.net/photos/front_jack_2.jpg
http://www.vinsonfarm.net/photos/wheel_stand.jpg

I was kind of disappointed when that job was done... what else am I going to
do with this neat stand now??

Dean Vinson
Dayton, Ohio
www.vinsonfarm.net