[AT] Dead list

RonMyers at wildblue.net RonMyers at wildblue.net
Fri Jul 13 09:43:30 PDT 2007

Well all the people ran off and left me to talk to myself so here goes.
Yesterday I moved the last of the hay into the barn some 400 bales and
then I took a look at the Old Cockshutt the oil pressure gage line had
broken and was spilling oil all over the place and the power steering pump
was leaking.
first went to town got a kit for the line put it on and no more leak. Then
took the power steering pump off and took it apart cleaned the thing out
and looked at the big square "O"ring it looked good so put it all back
together and now its not leaking.
Nice to have everything ro right for once.

Ron