[Farmall] 3 point hitch kits for Farmall H

John Wilkens jwilkens at eoni.com
Thu Jul 12 10:14:02 PDT 2007

Well, you can make our own but it's a lot of work and you still have
to buy the steel and cylinders.  The best way is to find a good after
market 3 pt on a tractor and take some pictures and measurements to
go by.   I think a better way to go is look for a good used
aftermarket 3 pt.  I found a real good one for $300 with dual
cylinders and the controls that was a lot less work than the one I
built!    Keep in mind that you won't have the same amount of control
(fixed positioning--or whatever it's called) like you'd have on a
factory-equiped tractor like an 8N Ford, etc.      Good luck.   John W.