[AT] Good bye!

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Tue Jul 10 19:52:29 PDT 2007

Terry:
I lurk most of the time now.  It seems like every time I post something,
the thread ends or someone changes it.  The last time I really needed
some help or advice, I got about 2 responses until someone changed the
H--- with it and just look to see if someone really has a problem that I
could help with.  I worked in a tractor shop for about 15 years in my
early days and went on to become an engineer working with dam
foundations and hydraulics.  Now that I retired and can farm, there is
no money in it or for it, so I just try to get my tractors in shape.
Why I do not know...  guess because I always wanted them to be nice but
never had the time.
Just finished baling 25 acres of prairie hay yesterday and watched 25
acres of bermuda grass hay get 2 inches of rain on it last night.

Cecil in OKla