[AT] Help Needed in Finding Safety Decal

Steve W. falcon at telenet.net
Tue Jul 10 11:22:26 PDT 2007

The Print it yourself types are not much good BUT if you have a good
picture you can take it to many of the sign/lettering shops and they
will make you ones out of vinyl that will last and look original. I have
been thinking about doing that with the ones on the Haban sickle I just
got. One I plan on restoring and finding a 1450 or 1650 to put it on.
The other is going to get mounted under a 1641 and used. My current plan
is to have some made up on reflective material. It will look completely
original EXCEPT it will be reflective as well. The shop that does our
fire vehicles says that I can have them printed for less than 50 bucks
for a couple sets.

--
Steve W.
Near Cooperstown, New York