[Farmall] Farmall H's

WILLIAM HALM bhalm1 at embarqmail.com
Tue Jul 10 05:48:32 PDT 2007

I have two (2) Farmall H's that my wife says must go to make room for our truck and trailer. One, serial number 67929, I cal1 a parts tractor. It is mostly a complete tractor except for wheels and sheet metal. I have the front wheel assembly and the rear wheel rims. The other one, serial number 43345, is a complete tractor, the previous owner started to rebuild the engine and did complete the rebuild, I have all the parts. The second one is in good shape and can be restored with very little effort. I'm think $750.00 for both tractors, any offers.

Bill
Aurora, IN