[AT] Help Needed in Finding Safety Decal

Larry D Goss rlgoss at evansville.net
Tue Jul 10 06:55:09 PDT 2007

LOL!  BTDT, years ago.  I have computer-printed decals that I use as a book
mark in a notebook.  The biggest problem with that technique is that the end
result is neither waterproof nor scratchproof and it fades in the sun rather
severely.   It's good for a trailer queen that isn't going to see any heavy
use or abuse.

Larry