[AT] Farmall M grille

Dean Vinson dean at vinsonfarm.net
Mon Jul 9 15:49:02 PDT 2007

Thanks, gentlemen.  This was a fun little task.

Andy, you're right about those newspapers... I keep thinking I'm closing in
on getting this thing potty trained but it seems to be pretty set in its
ways.  I've fixed leaks around the PTO shaft and both brake shafts, but it's
still dripping oil from the axle housings and a few unspecified places
"under the tractor."  A leak from the belt pulley drive just showed up, or
maybe I'm just noticing it now that the brakes aren't leaking any more.
Dadgum thing anyway... :-)

Dean Vinson
Dayton, Ohio
www.vinsonfarm.net