[AT] Fuel prices and old tractor activities.

pga2 at hot1.net pga2 at hot1.net
Mon Jul 9 11:03:54 PDT 2007

Not a lot of haying going on down here, either. It's just too wet!
I finally got the back yard mowed Saturday and miracle of miracles,
it didn't rain on me while I did it. I should've windrowed it to bale,
as it didn't rain Sunday either! I still need to get the M and shredder
connected and mow parts of the pasture, but we're working 10 hours
a day and then the granddaughters get taken to swimming class (both are
doing quite well at it, btw). By the time we get home it's supper time.
The little piece of pasture at the front of the property is already taller
than the fence and our housekeeper wants me to mow her pasture as well.
Maybe it'll stop raining long enough for me to find some round tuits. :o)

Phil

P.S. Gas is holding around $2.79/Gal. in this area with a couple of places
slightly below that.