[AT] Fuel prices and old tractor activities.

Larry D Goss rlgoss at evansville.net
Mon Jul 9 07:34:46 PDT 2007

Tsk, tsk!  The salt content of sweat probably wasn't too good for the
mortar, Farmer.  :-)

I was on the road to Ohio and back yesterday, and you wouldn't know there
was anything unusual about fuel prices by the amount of traffic on the
highways.  I'm beginning to think we're seeing the same sort of phenomenon
that is associated with many growing plants -- knowing that they are about
to die, they put out one last effort to bloom, set fruit, grow like crazy,
etc.  So, are we seeing efforts to go somewhere using fossil fuels because
we sense that the era is coming to an end?

Larry