[AT] Good bye!

bellville1 bellville1 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 01:40:06 PDT 2007

Now I am learning we have politicians,doctors,lawyers,and all on this list.
I remember when no one could even sent a political joke to the list,now we
have folks diagnosing Alzheimer's decease. Do we have any preachers? If so
let us Pray that once again people can be civil to each other.
 Sometimes I think you guys need to start another list called The Walt List.
How can grown people be so ignorant as to argue over something having
nothing to do with what the list was set up for. As I recall a while back it
was all about a bunch of magazines some clamed to have received. Don't
remember anyone saying these magazines were about tractors. I receive junk
mail all the time. I don't consider it to be something to discuss with a
tractor list.
Irma
Western Kentucky
Irma