[AT] OT: Ground Temps

CEE VILL cvee60 at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 8 15:54:44 PDT 2007

I have deliberately refrained from any comment on this thread until now.  I
cannot stop thinking that any of us that do not take the ashes route will
know (all too soon) a lot more about ground temperature at six feet below
the surface than we ever wanted to know.  Personally, I am willing to wait
until I am placed there to know the truth....  Currently tractors and what
someone accomplished yesterday seem more important.

My 2 cents.

Charlie