[AT] OT: Gas story

George Willer gwill at gwill.net
Sun Jul 8 12:06:14 PDT 2007

Sorry, Rog,

I still don't know why you're still pissed off about the greatest President
of the last century beating your useless twit hero, Jimmy out of his second
term.

Our opinions may differ, but they still should have some basis in fact.

Your specialty is humor, but mine is really logic and fact.  I won't even
attempt humor.  You should try serious logic instead of humor.  Then maybe
you'll appreciate what might have (or not) been.  :-(

George