[Farmall] Finding the Original IHC Tractor Gray

Lane Freeman lmfree at ptd.net
Sun Jul 8 07:15:49 PDT 2007

There is still an MTA Diesel in the pole barn that has never been picked up
by the buyer.  He did tell me several times he's just going to leave there
until I get the itch to buy it back.  But I think my first love (and
sometimes hate ) is to own one of those batteryless models in gray.  I
actually went to my first show yesterday and there was plenty of "Gray
Stuff" there.

Lane