[AT] OT: Ground Temps

George Willer gwill at gwill.net
Sun Jul 8 06:35:31 PDT 2007

Jerry,

What you find is what would be expected.  At 6 feet it wouldn't change
significantly year round.  In Tulsa OK or Portland ME the results, as you
know, would be very different.  Thank you for taking the time to confirm
known facts.

It's too bad the geothermal expert that did his learning in a gas station is
so firm on his mistaken assertions.

George