[AT] OT: Ground Temps

RonMyers at wildblue.net RonMyers at wildblue.net
Sun Jul 8 08:19:01 PDT 2007

George are you so upset with me that you take everything that I say and
twist it around to suit your own WARPED mind.
Read what I said and then read it again I have been saying the same thing
all along and it agrees with Jerry' readings. The only thing that you
don't seem to get is it doesn't matter what part of the country you are in
the Temp at 4 to 5 ft. is the same 50 to 55 AVERAGE.
Average ground temp is taken at 1 ft. check it out on the WEB I did.
Gas tanks are buried at least 4 ft. under ground from the top of the tank.

I give up if George can't seem to do anything but bad mouth me no matter
what I say then he needs to see a Shrink or at least take a good long
vacation and get over his intolerance to people named Walt.

Ron (Walt)