[AJD] JD Industrial Yellow Paint

Mitchell Daly md31043 at msn.com
Sat Jul 7 18:48:59 PDT 2007

John,

When they brought back out the old construction yellow several years ago, I
bought several rattle cans to give it a try because my 1956 420U came from
the factory yellow for the State of Maryland. Having been able to get
through the layers of 2 re-paints down to the factory layer, the color
matches (to my eyes) just about perfectly.  I'm going to use it when I get
around to repainting the tractor.  Good luck on yours.

Mitch Daly
md31043 at msn.com