[Farmall] Finding the Original IHC Tractor Gray

Bob Currie tracturs at att.net
Sat Jul 7 18:56:44 PDT 2007

            I've never much heard of Kevin Stephenson, but I do know a few
guys in this hobby who have spent considerable time trying to get the right
"Tractor Grey" or as close as possible, since the shade almost certainly
changed from batch to batch and year to year. When I read his "heart
wrenching" articles about acquiring the paint and getting the correct
formula,, I can see why it must have taken them "months to review" their
options, and their unselfish, pulse quickening, spine tingling offer to
share all that great informatin with the rest of us McCormick Deering
collectors. Puke!!  If you want the widely accepted paint formula for IH
Tractor Grey, just ask here on this list, or contact some of the good
resources within The IHCC.  There is no nominal fee.

bob currie,