[Farmall] Finding the Original IHC Tractor Gray

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Sat Jul 7 02:59:44 PDT 2007

[For the rest of this interesting story, and other good
McCormick-Deering stuff,  go to
<http://www.mccormick-deering.com/welcome.html>
Mike]

Finding the Original IHC Tractor Gray
Told by Kevin Stephenson
To McCormick-Deering.Com
A few years ago, I came across an item for sale that caused my pulse
to quicken and my spine to tingle. Someone had discovered two gallons
of International Harvester Company Tractor Gray Paint, stock #1063
and offered them up to the highest bidder on eBay! I thought to
myself, "My wife is gonna kill me, but I have got to have this
paint." After all, I have been looking for it for the past thirty
years.