[AT] Transportation - Syracuse, NY to Portland, IN or Asheville, NC

Michael Miller sweetcorn70 at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 6 18:49:18 PDT 2007

Herbert,

I am heading to Ithaca, New York sometime soon to pick up a tractor there.
I should have room for the plow in my truck or on the trailer and can get it
at least to Norwalk, OH.   From there I may or may not be able to get it to
portland but it would be much much closer either way.  I don't know if I'm
going to Portland or not, it depends on my schedule.   I'd be happy to haul
it for you, let me know directions and shoot me a figure on what your
looking to spend to get it to Portland.

Mike
260-668-9490 (Cell)