[AT] OT: Gas story

Jerry Rhodes jerry38 at alltel.net
Thu Jul 5 14:50:28 PDT 2007

Right on George, the best one we did was at Normal IL, we got to the field
at 3pm, a 35 ac bean field behind a guys barn, drilled the hole an setup the
probes an chart recorder, the farmer had two dogs that would not go away,
tryied to drag off everything, though we had them gone, eat supper, an setin
for a nap, about dark heard a howling behind the truck, one dog was still
trying to get the cord out of he mouth an the other was trying to get his
leg down to run..VBG...it was fun to tell the boss how we needed to replace
a recorder an cord...they wanted to take it out of our pay if we lost
another one..needless we bought a 25' roll of fence.

Retired from the door business about 4 yrs ago but still haul for the guy
who bought me out. Would like to make Portland but think I will be in NJ
again, later

Jerry NW Ohio
Farmall H
GE E12