[AT] Tractor Religion

captneb captneb at agristar.net
Thu Jul 5 12:53:08 PDT 2007

Lovely Linda and I are a mixed marriage...she's a greenie, and I am Persian
orange through and through.  It all got a bit nasty last weekend when she
attended a German-language church service in Grand Island.  She doesn't
speak German but enjoys the music and idea of the thing, even though she's
Catholic and the service was Lutheran.  She came home grousing that it
really wasn't a good experience.  She said the preacher kept on ranting
about Alles...this and Alles...that, ",,,but not a word about John Deere!"