[AT] Fw: Bolt Grades

Larry D Goss rlgoss at evansville.net
Tue Jul 3 06:28:20 PDT 2007

FWIW, I ran this thread by a personal friend in Atlanta who does the final
signoff on all of Delta Airlines' repair work.  For them, the elaborate
testing that Dave mentions is in place and used continuously.  They don't
use a single fastener that doesn't have the paperwork with it to prove place
of origin and conformity to specs.

Larry