[AT] Bolt Grades

Ken Knierim ken.knierim at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 13:27:31 PDT 2007

just a thought here... could you put the grade 8 hex cap screws
(bolts) in and grind them down a bit on the edges so things could
slide over them? Not sure of your application but this is another
thought.

And what's with the hot wrench? You're gonna set the countryside on
fire. it's like you folks get rain or something. :)

Ken in AZ (with a predicted high of 117 for the 4th)