[AJD] Can you ID this load on my 1952 B

greg at theoldtractorcompany.com greg at theoldtractorcompany.com
Sun Jul 1 15:08:15 PDT 2007

Chris
We have an old American loader on a BWH here, that's not it

Long long ago I had a Jayhawk loader that resembled yours but I don't recall it being made from beams. ours
was hooked up to a Baker valve for hydraulics.
I think there's info on the Jayhawk online somewhere, think I ran across it some time ago.

Other than that, there were many many small shops making implements after the war, ID'ng it might take awhile

Greg

NOW!! CHECK YOUR PART #'S AT WWW.JOETRAKTOR.COM!

WE ARE NO LONGER ON THE JOHN DEERE PARTS LOCATOR

Greg Stephen
The Old Tractor Company
Stephen Equipment Company
PO Box 709
Franktown, CO 80116
303-663-5246
303-468-0377 FAX<<--GREAT WAY TO REACH ME!
OR INTERNET FAX 866-381-3703

On Sat Jun 30 20:37 , Chris C <jdnutinwa at yahoo.com> sent: