[AT] new tractor guy and a (question)

Paul pwaugh at mchsi.com
Sun Jul 1 09:24:12 PDT 2007

FARMER -- that fits :)
Paul Waugh

-----Original Message-----
From: at-bounces at lists.antique-tractor.com
[mailto:at-bounces at lists.antique-tractor.com] On Behalf Of Francis Robinson
Sent: Sunday, July 01, 2007 9:35 AM
To: Antique tractor email discussion group
Subject: Re: [AT] new tractor guy and a (question)

    Here I thought the list might have frozen up since I had no messages for

a couple of days. What better way for it to break loose than with very good
news.   :-)

    Speaking of old tractor colors... What term besides "old tractor nut"
would you use for someone that loves the whole spectrum of old tractor
colors like I do? You have "Farmall guys", "John Deere guys", Allis guys"
etc. but I can't come up with a good term for those that love all colors.
:-)   Remember while you try to think of a term that it needs to be
something that can be repeated to the new little tractor guys in front of
their mothers...   ;-)   ;-)

--
"farmer"

Francis Robinson