[AT] new tractor guy

H. L. Staples hlstaples at mcloudteleco.com
Sun Jul 1 06:43:31 PDT 2007

Congratulations Ken !!!  Hope you have many happy hours showing him how to
get his hands greasy.

My last son was born over 40 years ago can still remember the thrill of each
of them arriving.

On 7/1/2007 12:35:02 AM, Ken Knierim (ken.knierim at gmail.com) wrote: > Hi All
 > We've added a new tractor guy to the list. David Everett Knierim >
arrived 6/28/07 at 16:58, weighing 5 pounds, 11 ounces. This evening I > got
a chance to get him in front of the TV and start showing him the > "classics
. Had a couple antique tractor shows and a trains and > locomotives episode
from RFDTV recorded that seemed to get his > attention. He's > not too sure
about loud noises yet, but I think the > steam locomotives had a calming
effect. I know it works for me too. > > Had to share a happy moment. > > Ken