[AT] new tractor guy

Ken Knierim ken.knierim at gmail.com
Sun Jul 1 08:04:59 PDT 2007

Many thanks to all who replied. Farmer asked what folks who don't care
about color would be. We might not know the correct term, but David's
Mom had a JD B when I married her (sold it later and MADE MONEY on the
deal. I didn't know this was legal!), and I have an 8N, a IH TD-14
(painted yellow), a Bobcat and a bunch of Case tractors (DI, DH, DV,
and a '58 400 in confusing Farmall red).

I think this little feller is either going to be colorblind,
brand-agnostic or seriously confused.

The grip he has in those little hands seems to be well on its way to
grabbing the hand clutch lever. Or a steering clutch or a hydraulic
lever...

Got some pictures (and will be uploading more soon):

http://www.knierim.us/gallery/lil_david01?page=1

Ken in AZ