[AT] new tractor guy

Dean Vinson dean at vinsonfarm.net
Sun Jul 1 04:24:13 PDT 2007

Congratulations, Ken!  And good for you for setting a good example for the
young man.

When my son was getting a well-baby checkup at about 2-1/2, the doctor was
pointing to cartoon-type drawings on a big chart on the wall, where each
drawing represented a letter (apple for A, ball for B, etc), and having him
tell her what each item was.  When she got to the "T" drawing, it was of a
red tractor.  So Jordan said "Farmall."

He's now nearly as tall as me and seems more interested in girls and
Corvettes and Mustangs than he is in old tractors.  :-)

Anyway, those early years race by--keep appreciating each moment!

Dean Vinson
Dayton, Ohio
www.vinsonfarm.net