[AT] Farmer's sig line

Larry Goss rlgoss at evansville.net
Sat Jan 27 05:46:30 PST 2007

The concept of separate but equal facilities seems to work for me.
First we did the kitchen, then I spent the same amount on my shop.
If you plan ahead for this, you can end up with a super shop.  Mine
is brick, fully insulated, heated, air-conditioned...  My son asked
if I was putting in a bathroom?  I told him I had to have some
excuse for coming inside the house every once in a while.  :-)

BTW, my wife loves her kitchen.

Larry

On Sat, 27 Jan 2007, John Hall wrote...