[Steam-engine] Feedwater manifold

Richard Strobel Richard_Strobel7 at msn.com
Sat Jan 20 05:18:39 PST 2007

  Little update, Charlie and list.  Last fall we found a nice base, grates,
half inch penberthy, and stack flange that fit our boiler.  We got lucky at
a local auction.  Sometimes it does happen.  I have now fabricated the
feedwater manifold...hopefully injectors will start.  Charlie, one injector
is AA-21..the other AA-22.
  Popoff and fusible were ordered from Stellar.

  Hopefully we'll boil some water this spring.

Take Care,
RickinbalmyMt.