[AT] Transportation

Kevin ironman1962 at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 31 20:52:57 PST 2007

Hello yall, yesterday Richard and I had a nice conversation, on the phone. Nice fella
And I am buying an engine from his collection, and am wandering about any list members would be in the.  Cold springs area of PA heading west southwest towards western KY tennesee southern missouri, or any where in this general direction.
That could help if only a couple hundred miles
. The engine weighs I say good guess,
250 # and can be moved around by one person. I belive Richard said loading would be no problem. I will have to get back with him about all that. There is no hurry on this. If anyone can help I will make it worth your time out of the way and gas.
Thanks
ironman
Kevin Mosier
279-388-4052