[AT] 1946 Farmall H

Michael Miller sweetcorn70 at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 31 19:18:43 PST 2007

Gene,

Are you looking for just general 660 info or about that one in particular?
That one has something like 1200 hours on it.  It came from North Dakota and
currently resides in Nebraska.   I'd love to buy it but doubt I'll be able
to anytime soon.  The current owner bought it with a cab on it and
antifreeze in the oil.   It was just the headgasket.  He had the head done
while it was off.   I got it started for the first time in over a year while
I was out there and drove it around.   He says I'm nuts but I really like
that tractor!!!  They've turned the pump up a little and put the juice to it
and it has limitless power.   I guess I couldn't really work it much without
an implement, though.

What else would you like to know?

Mike