[Farmall] O-12 Progress

John Hall jthall at worldnet.att.net
Wed Jan 31 18:46:33 PST 2007

Dang it Karl you got so many of them things that I (and probably half the
others on the list) can't remember which one you are working on!!!!

I got to ask---how may  12's and 14's do you have including F, W and O
versions?

Seems to me you are by them like I am by chainsaws---I think we have 51.

John