[AT] Hole in exhaust manifold....

Steve W. falcon at telenet.net
Tue Jan 30 13:19:00 PST 2007

I've used them on carb repairs a few times. The catch to using them is
that you need to get the item hot enough to flow the material BUT not so
hot the part crumbles. On a heavy casting this is hard to do because
aluminum makes a great heat sink. I have since switched to TIG on most
aluminum repairs that make a difference.