[AT] Walt

tomehrkam at houston.rr.com tomehrkam at houston.rr.com
Tue Jan 30 11:45:12 PST 2007

Getting rid of Walt did no good. It created a Vaccum and sucked in a
replacment or two.

Part of the problem is this time of the year every one has cabin fever.
Plus a lot of us are Grumpy old Farts. Just use the delete button and
ignore the Grumps. I filter my messages and sort them into folders. It
makes it easy to ignore list messages when things get wild and wooley. I
come back just for entertainment. :-}

Kind of like watching a fight in the school yard.