[AT] Walt

John Boehm rustyacres at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 30 13:28:34 PST 2007

I am a longtime innocent observer who has no feeling
one way or the other for Walt.  I think its kind of
hilarious how so many list members were and still are
all worked up about him, blaming him for all sorts of
deeds real or imagined. I've got to think he's out
chuckling at them them for all the commotion he's
caused and loves every minute of it.  I would think
the quickest way to get over him is to just ignore him
and make no further mention of his name. My two cents
worth.

John Boehm
Woodland, CA