[AT] Hole in exhaust manifold....

Francis Robinson robinson at svs.net
Tue Jan 30 10:10:23 PST 2007

-----Original Message-----

Larry----Seems that I may have told this story before.  Several years ago a
friend went to the fair and saw the demonstration of the magic aluminum
welding rods.  He thought that I might need them and brought me a bundle.
Later I took a closer look and discovered that what he bought was a bundle
of galvanized steel clothes line wire, totally useless junk.

H. L. Staples

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

	Maybe not H.L. Have you priced scrap steel lately.   ;-)

	It doesn't matter if you remember if you have told it before or not... Most
of us can't remember if we heard it before or not.   ;-)   I'm told I have a
birthday coming up in April. If I can remember it I just might throw myself
a surprise party. If I make the plans a week ahead I won't remember them by
then.   ;-)

--
"farmer"
Proud owner of several cordless hatchets and a large collection of

"Axe me no questions and I'll tell you no lies"

Francis Robinson
Central Indiana, USA
robinson at svs.net