[AT] 1946 Farmall H

Danny Tabor dannytabor2000 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 30 12:55:28 PST 2007

>I'm two weeks late in paying my estimated taxes.
#$%^&*()

Larry

I know that feeling. In the excitement of buying my
new road tractor I plum forgot about the annual heavy
truck tax. I recently paid it and now awaiting the
fines and penalties to follow......
       I finally finished the overhead in my pole barn
and so I've been putting garden tractors, plows and
anything small> too neat to get rid of< yet too
annoying to take up floor space up there.
       My next project will be to either put another
overhead on the parallel wall or a ceiling in but I'd
really like to get back to working on tractors! The
saw dust is clogging my brain.
        Are any list members familiar with Poly tech
foil insulation. I believe thats what its called???
I'm thinking about using that as a ceiling. Would it
work?
 Danny Tabor