[AT] MF 35 decals? now MF 7 lown mower

Francis Robinson robinson at svs.net
Tue Jan 30 09:21:50 PST 2007

	-----Original Message-----
 David Holcombe in extreme NW AL

When I finish the MF 35, I'm going to look at a MF 7 riding lawn mower.
Mid 60's vintage I think. It looks just like a baby MF 175.
Anybody know anything about these?

-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Scott Pike on this list owns one. He bought it from my son Scott. I doubt
that he has had time to work on it much yet but may have found some
information about it.

--
"farmer"
Proud owner of several cordless hatchets and a large collection of

"Axe me no questions and I'll tell you no lies"

Francis Robinson
Central Indiana, USA
robinson at svs.net