[AT] Back on farm equipment! I need help finding... for my farming operation

jahaze at aol.com jahaze at aol.com
Tue Jan 30 07:27:52 PST 2007

Grant,

They grow a bunch of carrots in central Michigan, near a town apply named Grant, Michigan.  There is a junk yard that specializes in farm machinery that might have what your looking for called Rooters.  I don't have their number here at work, but will look it up when I get home.  They might have what your looking for (although shipping might b ecost prohibitative)

Joe