[AT] If a manifold

Kevin ironman1962 at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 30 08:07:42 PST 2007

If you dont like it then why are you trying to wear it out ? I have
contacted gene offlist about his unusual anger and hatered of others. might
need some anger management or counseling
------------------------------------snip
Well, when Walt was being an ass
Well, when Walt was being an ass
Well, when Walt was being an ass
Well, when Walt was being an ass
Well, when Walt was being an ass
Yall  I sure would hate to be your dog, horse or tractor ! Wow
And I am glad your into tractors and glueing up manifolds. Instead of
Politics
I and others would be either in a dungeon or hung if youall had your way.
Teach your daughter that HATE HATE
is the way to go. I still have yalls hate emails from years ago you want to
see some of them ?
Yesterday I ask about a MH30  guess what ?  not one reply.
Most yall were telling a fella how to cook bake glue and other things that
will not work for very many hours running. I try to find the man a cheap
replacement. While others are telling him the thing costs $500 and drill it
ect. With freinds like that you dont need no enemies.
If he wants to go fine if not fine it makes no diference to me !  When Walt
said what he was kicked off for it was $$
not Walt was being an ass
 So its ok for one and wrong for another ? Again I have to say, Thank the
lord that you are not the dicktater of this country, if so I and many others
would be in a dungeon or hung
Now just keep on stirring it up im going away to try getting something to
help someone. Yall just keep on with the gluing and drilling a part that can
be bought on ebay for lesss than $59.00
The man going to wear the bolts out taking it on and off baking gluing
whatever you do to fix your stuff.
One thing I was told by the (IN Group) on this list was that they would
drive 100s of miles for the in group.
Spencer you owe Walt Davies an apology, here is the word you used to kick
him off for saying, < A$$ >
And youall in the in group about 8-10 or maybe less should get on a in group
list that tell people stuff you no aint gonna work.
Then all laugh at what you think are stupid people.