[AT] Hole in exhaust manifold....

charlie hill chill8 at suddenlink.net
Tue Jan 30 06:55:38 PST 2007

Farmer I had a second cousin that was a Nash dealer but I was a little kid
at the time and don't remember much about them except that they were
strange, curious looking cars compared to the Chevy's, Fords and Dodges I
was used to.  It was kind of like they started with the seats and built out
from there without much attention to the mechanics of the thing.  I'm sure
I've insulted a Nash fan and I don't mean to.  That's just how it looked
through my eyes as a child.

Charlie