[AT] Red?

Kevin ironman1962 at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 30 06:28:48 PST 2007

James, I will get the manual, it is in the shop and either copy or call you
with the info some time about noon,
I am unloading a big 16` trailer of green hickory that I cut yesterday.
Kinda slow moving some of that wood is 22" through and heavy as lead,
reminds me about ruptured discs after cutting and loading it up.It made the
little superC stand up sraight on its tail pulling through a gulley where
the cows stand in and stomp. But that fast hitch is the best for hooking up
trailers with balls, well tractor has a ball on it while the others have
other implements that would need taken off stick in drawbar ect. Then
replacing the blast fan in our outside woodburner with a larger fan.
We have M but never been into that part of it yet.  I think you will need to
drop the belly pump, but dont get ahead of the info that I will send or call
your choice
. And maybe both. I will be getting back with you soon.
Take care
ironman
Kevin Mosier