[AT] Hole in exhaust manifold....

charlie hill chill8 at suddenlink.net
Tue Jan 30 05:14:11 PST 2007

Al that's kind of like that guy at the fair or the farm show that "welds" up
the bottom of a beer can with his "special" rods.  Ever tried to do it
yourself?  I have.  I know it can be done I've seen that guy do it more than
once but I can't do it.  I still have some of those rods around here
somewhere.  LOL

Charlie