[AT] Re: AT Digest, Vol 35, Issue 28 JB weld

Recentjester at aol.com Recentjester at aol.com
Mon Jan 29 16:38:57 PST 2007

Hey claude I would like to come up to springdale an check out  your Allis
stuff. I will be headin North to go to Wis to see my family up  there.  It is
quite aways for me right now to think about buyin anything. I  picked up a 1939 B
this mornin for 150.00 Guess that is a good price. Am hoping  to put the
engine onto my C so I will have electric start. The block on this B  is not craked
at least not externally. The back wheels an tires are good. I  don't think
they will interchange. I am a Harley Davidson enthusiast. My  interest in the
allis is that it was made in Wis I like the color an I got the C  for 35
dollars. I am interested in using it to mow with an I would like to raise  some
Barley to make Beer. I am a newbie to this tractor stuff went to post to  the list
about my find an my mail came back  no  tellin