[AT] Hole in exhaust manifold....

Myron Busch oldiron at charter.net
Mon Jan 29 09:44:31 PST 2007

Here is what I would do. Now this is a cheap way to go.

Find a carriage bolt that will fit the hole. Put a string with a weight
on it through the hole and fish it out of the carb opening. Tie the
carriage bolt to the string and pull it through the hole. Cut some
gasket material or part of a used head gasket and place that on the stud
and add a flat washer and nut, tighten up. May not look the best but
will hold until another hole someplace else shows up.

Myron Busch
Minnesota