[AT] Farmer's sig line

Rick Weaver Rick_Weaver at hilton.com
Mon Jan 29 08:34:42 PST 2007

I'd agree on not measuring wood to less than 1/16 if you're doing house
framing.  I just don't want to see any furniture that's made with that
gross of a measurement.  It may fit together but if it does you're just
lucky.

Those 1/16 errors will add up in certain situations to where you'll be
sorry, and even if not, the 1/16 gap you'll have in places will be
noticeable.

Rick Weaver